University and Collegiate Health Physics

The Following are Schools that may have Two Year Undergraduate Health Physics, Radiological Technician, Health Physics Technician Degree Programs.

Eastern Idaho Technical College

Chattanooga State Technical Community College

Idaho State University

Lakeshore Technical College

Return to the Radiation Information Home Page

Comments, corrections or ideas can be sent to the Webmaster.